Minute Healthcare is committed to deliver only the best quality care for your excellent patient experience and in the same way, we believe that patient rights and responsibilities reflect on the importance of respect, privacy, confidentiality, information and consent for care for each and every patient. If you have any questions, kindly contact us at email@example.com.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This Private Policy ensures that all appropriate standards for data privacy and protection consistently adheres with Republic Act No. 10173. This likewise applies to individually identifiable information that you provide to us, which is subject to the Data Privacy of Act 2012, for the purposes of obtaining medical care through the services we deliver. This Notice is served to let you know what and how we collect, use, store, share, and protect your personal and medical information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
Most of our services require us to know certain personal information about you so that we can best meet your needs. When you access our services, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us certain information that personally identifies you which includes, but not limited to, the following categories of information:
- Basic personal information, such as, full name, nickname, home/shipping addresses, e-mail addresses, employment information, telephone, or other personal contact details, billing and receipt payment for services rendered.
- Sensitive personal information, such as, age, nationality, marital status, gender, your Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) and health or medical background (your previous/current medical history, medication and treatments, including your family medical history).
- Financial details, such as, bank account, credit card, and debit card information you have provided as a result of our transaction.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect your information when you use, but not limited to, and interact with our services such as completing personal and medical history forms through any of our channels (e.g., online, upon admission, or through our medical personnel or representatives), when you take part in our research and surveys, and when you use the “Contact Us” function on our site, send us an e-mail or otherwise contact us.
Information may also be provided to us via third party, who has been duly authorized by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorized representative”, companies, and third party health care providers, etc.) after you (or your authorized representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and you or your authorized representative have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal and medical data for those purposes, or collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by laws. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorized by law).
PURPOSES OF DATA COLLECTION
We use your personal data for the following purpose/s:
- To provide services tailored to your needs and requirements;
- To process your payment;
- To contact you about the services you availed and other arrangements;
- For research purposes, where necessary;
- To liaise with health professionals and HMO’s;
- For collaboration with other medical health provider, where necessary, and upon your consent;
- To update our records and keep your contact details and billing address up to date to allow us to communicate with you in case of emergencies, sending out advisories, and inform you of our programs and activities in Minute Healthcare;
- For purposes required by law.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We ensure that the personal data we collect have lawful basis and are used in legitimate purposes. We do not share your data with third parties unless:
- You have consented to the sharing thereof;
- It is necessary to protect our interests;
- When required and/or permitted by law;
- With service providers acting on our behalf who have agreed to protect the confidentiality of the data;
- With HMOs and/or Companies with whom you are affiliated with, and with who you consented to the sharing thereof.
Whether you are visiting any of our Minute Healthcare clinic locations, or accessing our site, we observe reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it.
We recognize and take seriously our responsibility to protect the personal data you entrust to us from loss, misuse or unauthorized access. Under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, you have the right to the following:
- To be informed of the collection and processing of your personal data;
- To access your Personal Health Information and rectify inaccuracies of your entries;
- To request restriction of access, order of blocking, removal, or destruction of your personal data from our filing system;
- To limit and prevent disclosure;
- To authorize other uses;
- To receive notice of privacy breach;
Unless one of the conditions above applies, we will not use or disclose your personal health information without your prior written consent.
Address to: Data Privacy Officer
Mail to: #238 Tomas Morato, Barangay South Triangle, Quezon City
Telephone: (02) 441 1817 / (02) 415 5094 / (02) 376 0034
E-mail: to follow